Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another one in the books


Another Surtex in the books! My second year exhibiting at Surtex is over and done with. Another year of great meetings with new and already-familiar clients and manufacturers, and a bunch of interesting events, funny surprises and serendipitous experiences.

Surtex officially came to a close about five hours ago as of this writing, and I am in a very philosophical mood at the moment and would love to tell you all about it, but it is late and I've got a packed morning planned and an early train to catch tomorrow. So with that, I'll leave you with this picture of me at my booth (courtesy of my booth neighbor-- her name in next post). I'm proud of my Surtex showing this year in all respects, and I am VERY excited to move forward with my new and existing relationships with manufacturers and publishers. I do love this show - it's the only place that cuts such a broad swatch of manufacturers who are looking for art for licensing -- and I am already considering details for 2013, as well as ideas for upcoming collections... But before everything, I now have LOTS more work to do for follow-up! :D

Well, time for bed now... But more on Surtex in my next post!Thanks for reading my blog... and if you spy any typos, please cut me some slack —I'm composing this on my phone with my index finger.

Good night!

1 comment:

Phil Yarnall said...

By the way, we totally dig your cats! right on! P