Monday, May 14, 2012

Surtex 2012


I'm all aflurry with pre-show activity at the moment... well, aflurry is the "whimsical" way of putting it. In truth, this place looks like a crime scene... but I just wanted to quickly check-in with you before the big show next week. If you are also exhibiting at Surtex, I wish you a fabulous show! If you are  interested in art licensing and are attending just to walk the show and get a feel for the industry, please read this fantastic post about all-important show etiquette here on Tara Reed's blog. I totally second all the information in it. Very informative and I promise it will help you to have a great experience at Surtex! :D

Oh, and I forgot to add: If you do come and you are walking the floor, and would like to say hello during the show, I'd love to say hi! But please, wave to me from the aisle instead of coming into my booth first. This way, I will pop out if it is possible, and my booth will also remain free for potential clients to approach me. It's a win-win! :D
 
See you at Surtex everyone!
By the way, this is my 1,000th blog post!
As a little way to celebrate it...
Here is a post from my first time at Surtex

Here is a post from my first time exhibiting at Surtex

OK, back to work!

3 comments:

Jenn Bower said...

I love the holiday promo card. So cute. Best of luck and wishing you much success at Surtex this year.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jennifer!

Amy St. Ong said...

1,000th blog post -- holy smokes Kathy -- congrats!! And your new site looks great : )