Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Monday... Late, Again??

Jive Cats Late Again by ©Kathy Weller / WellerWishes
Jive Cats Late Again by ©Kathy Weller / WellerWishes on Society6

Happy Monday! Does this little kitty cat describe YOU? It definitely describes ME on some days, often in the same week! Oops, it is the truth though... I have to come clean here!

So today, I actually thought I might be late myself (for a doctor's appointment), because I came across a little lost doggie! Oh, this little doggie was so cute. He had a (non-working...) phone number on his collar, and NO tags.... which was NO help.

Luckily this little guy wasn't in a hot rush to run away from me. He was VERY sweet, kind and mild-mannered. I was able to keep him safely in my sights until the Cambridge Animal Control officer came to take him to their offices where they could figure out where he belongs or find a new home for the little guy. I cannot imagine how this poor little doggie got out by himself, or how he got away from his person. Such a docile doggie! (Gee, I wanted to take him home with me.)  Anyway, I am SO GRATEFUL for the work the Cambridge Animal Control people do, and how quickly they came.Thank goodness for them. They are awesome.

I posted more detailed information about the little guy on Instagram and on Facebook as well, so if you are local to Cambridge MA or even Boston, MA, please take a look at the details if you know of anyone with a lost doggie. Thanks!

Lost Dog found at corner of Mt. Auburn and Mass Ave.  in Cambridge MA, August 20, 2012
Lost Dog found at corner of Mt. Auburn and Mass Ave.  in Cambridge MA, August 20, 2012




No comments: