Monday, August 27, 2012

Keep at it!

Art  ©Kathy Weller
Movers and Shakers - art postcard set of four different designs

 This is art for new beginnings. I call the group Movers + Shakers because they are inspirational,  motivational, and have a fitness subtext... and that title covers all the bases! I love motivational sayings  and quotes. In fact, I used some of the art from Movers + Shakers for the cover and back of my own personal workout log. Actually, once I created the art for Movers + Shakers, I was then inspired to create my own fitness log, so the art really does motivate me and help to keep me inspired for my workouts so much so, that I even made my own workout log with the art!

 I'm selling sets of these 4-pack postcard-size art print cards in my Etsy shop. Each design has it's own unique kitty cat art and inspirational saying. Buy them and stick them up where you can use a little extra motivation to get the workouts going! Nice to share with a workout buddy too, to help keep each other on track!

Art  ©Kathy Weller

Art  ©Kathy Weller

No comments: