Monday, August 13, 2012

New puzzle!

Hey there!  I'm still tired from Ballet Week! All those pirouettes made me a little dizzy, I'll be honest... But, I am having so much fun sharing stuff with you, who am I to take a break now? I'm on a roll...
New Puzzle!!



New Puzzle!!


 New Puzzle!!

Do you like puzzles? I do!

My new puzzle Witches' Wardrobe is now readily available from the fabulous Barnes & Noble. Just had to let you know! I'll be sharing tidbits about the making of this puzzle throughout this week, so come on back for a little peek into my process...
That is, if you dare...mua ha ha...





2 comments:

Natalie Timmons said...

Oh, boy I can't wait to get your new puzzle!

Natalie Timmons said...

Correction. I just bought it on Barnes & Noble - can't wait to get it in the mail!