Friday, September 28, 2012

Bats and Skulls iPhone and device cases


I'm so excited to introduce you to some of my newest super-scary-cute device covers.
These bats and skulls are now available in the Halloween section of my shop 











I am so loving the fact that I can now offer you iphone covers, as well as covers for several other devices, and in so many different colors. Options, options!  It's a (happy, not scary) thrill!
Check out all these fun colors available for skull case covers.





I have to say I am tickled by this pink bats case. The bats case also comes in fire, pumpkin, yellow, green and a spooky-cool grey-white neutral which sets off the bats so nicely, don't you think?
(If you follow me on Pinterest then you know how much I love a white + black Halloween!)






So, shop away for these creepy treats.
Oh, and here's that list of devices which I have covers available for:

iPhone 3, 3G, 3GS

iPhone 4, 4S
Apple iPad 3
iPod Touch 4S
Samsung Galaxy Vibrant
Blackberry Bold 9900
Blackberry Bold 9700 9780
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy S2
Galaxy S3 Vibe
Vivid
Kindle Fire