Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Freebie: Candy Barter Sheet


Here's something fun just for you. When I was a kid, my sisters and I would always barter our candy after arriving home from trick-or-treating on Halloween night. I remember how much fun it was, but also I remember how sneaky and sly it could be, too! Everyone was pulling an angle, everyone was trying to cut a deal. I do remember all the GREAT deals I made, but hey, I'm an eternal optimist with selective memory. ;D I'm sure I had my fair share of duds, too. (..and I definitely remember some hair pulling.)

So, this year, I thought why not create a barter sheet for the little monsters, so they can easily jot down their trades, have it in writing, and voila, less mask-snapping all around! Then, after Halloween, the Candy Barter sheet becomes a great souvenir of all the great (and dud - better luck next time, ghouls!) candy trades from Halloween 2012. Enjoy!

>>>DOWNLOAD Candy Barter Sheet PDF here

No comments: