Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Action figures


The Incredible Hulk
Matt and I have been packing up and getting ready to move early next year. That means we've been going through pretty much every inch of stuff we have accumulated here as well as everything that we brought into this house. Here are some of Matt's childhood toys.  

Spidey and his arch-villains The Green Goblin and The Lizard


Planet of the Apes: General Urko, a soldier ape (no name) & Dr. Zaius
(Cornelius & General Ursus not shown)
These are just too cool to not share. They're so fun! They have been well-used so they are not in collector's condition. But that isn't what they were bought for. They were bought to play and have fun with, and they served their purpose! Makes me long for my sister's Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman action figures, that's for sure.
The Fantastic Four: Human Torch, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman
The Avengers (Thor, Iron Man, Captain America,
The Falcon & The Incredible Hulk)
I'm so glad Matt has held onto these. I love them and I think they are WAY too awesome and fun to part with. (Matt definitely knows what's important in life: toys! :D :D )

No comments: