Friday, December 21, 2012

Donations for pet-advocacy groups


One of the things I enjoyed so much about doing pet portraits for the five years I did them was having something of thematically relevant to donate to pet advocacy charity events, something pet people enjoyed and something they valued. Even though I don't do custom pet portraits any more, I still love pets and animals and I still enjoy donating to these awesome groups who do so much for our furry buds. I just mailed off art prints to donate to two upcoming fundraisers that are happening in 2013. 

Eye appeal is so important but especially so in silent auctions, so I decided to dress up the packaging a bit with some cute informational tags. I love how the tags came out. (On the flip side, there's some Fun Facts about me and the art!) Anyway, I hope they draw more eyeballs and more interest in bidding on the prints. :D

These are the fine organizations/events:

No comments: