Saturday, December 08, 2012

WellerWishes World: Now Serving Cuteness Daily!


FINALLY.... 





The curtain has been lifted!!! 


I've been teasing my Big Secret for a couple of weeks now... well, here is the Big Reveal




I cannot even beging to express how completely thrilled I am to bring this sparkling new site to you. It incorporates just about everything I have the burning desire to share, all in one, cohesive platform... my mission + my passion to bring my art to the world, a fabulous (and I do mean FAB-U-LOUS!!!) shop with a smooth-as-silk user experience, little nuggets of fun like process peeks and a few of my favorite things, a little backstory on my character crews, and so much more. This is a major work in progress, and it will continue to be one. Although it is live and into the world now, there is SO MUCH more to come, so much more that I have planned for you to enjoy on a regular basis.

Please let me know what you think of WellerWishes World of Cute. I'm so very excited to hear your feedback on the shop, the content, and the overall experience of the site.... Welcome to my World!

BIG HUGS!!

No comments: