Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome to my Saturday



Welcome to my Saturday. Today is a GREAT day... Busy!

First things first! Woke up to an Etsy email from someone asking about my Starry Eyed Surprise iphone case. So I snapped a shot of my own (I have that exact one) and also answered some questions about it.

Ran out for my hair cut...

then shipped out a couple big prints to their new home

on the way home-- WOW- What luck - got a fresh baked baguette to go with...

the stew I made last night. Yum! Had lunch with Matt, then...

a quick laugh before I head back out.


Pre-work preparation!

Welcome to my office! My spot at the library.
Getting down some greeting card ideas today.

I also rediscovered this awesome Lynda Barry book.
(Almost bought this year ago at the Brookline Booksmith, but didn't)

On the way home, I picked up a few things at the grocery store...


...also picked up a little treat for someone waiting at home (hint: not Daisy)

Finally home! Writing more cards. Good night!



No comments: