Thursday, March 07, 2013

Bestever product samples


So excited -- Bestever Japan product samples came in the mail today!



They did me so proud in all pf the packaging, including a bio card with each pass case....


 ...AND, Check out the exclamation point!
I am an exclamation-point over-user, so I'm a little extra-thrilled with my exclamation point! :D

 


These hang-tags are to die for! (And the back of each doggie pass has my copyright and name on it, too. Pretty cool!)



So proud of these adorable little pass cases... and of my partnership with Bestever Japan.
 Can't wait to share what is next!
You can get your very own pass case from my collection with Bestever here.
Hugs!!




4 comments:

Megan said...

holy flip! They are so cute :)

Unknown said...

Oh thanks so much Megan!! :D They have that awesome plastic smell too that I remember from childhood! Hee hee! It's very special actually!! Happy in many ways!! :D

Joyce said...


These are so cute! Congratulations on your new collection.

Unknown said...

Thank you Joyce!! :D :D :D Appreciate!